Friday, December 9, 2011

heart break ! again n again !

dear blogger :..

kalo tajuk aku dh mngncam, paham je la apa yg ku rasa skrang.. hmpir seminggu ku spent time with ricky ! n i feel happy..we're sing together at studio with my band...and he write a song for me ! pd mulanya mmg aku terasa bahagia bila brsamanya..but when i see his inbox on his fon, he tried to flirt other girl ! n he will never give up to get that girl number !!...dear ricky, please dont hurt me again !!!!..enough ! i know im not important for you. but please dont do this to me. yeahhh, maybe its my fault when i TERHEGEH - HEGEH to loving u !... i u not love me juz said it ! i can accept...but dont give me a hope when u're not confident at all to keep ur promises ! pegi la dr hidup ini ! go awayyyyyyy ! give me a chance to love the other guys... aku bodoh sgt kerana trlampau setia pd awk tatkala awk sering mmpermainkan perasaan sy...

No comments:

Post a Comment